THE SOIL ASSOCIATION
Purity, purity, purity. It is simply not enough in this world to say a product is organic, vegan or cruelty free. SKN-RG believe substantiated claims are vital and with good reason too as we know first hand that not all products live up to their labels. And so we are proud to be independently audited and certified by:
The list of what we “don’t do” is a very large one and is continually being added too, this is because what we “do” is; care for you and your skin, your environment and, the foot print that we leave.
But we don’t just say it, we qualify and quantify how we do this and our independently audited on-pack logos are your assurance that you are receiving a superior high quality product.
What does it mean to be Soil Association certified?
– No GMO’s (Genetically Modified Ingredients)
– Non Toxic Chemistry i.e no Parabens, Phenoxyethanol
& Ethylhexylglycerin (harsh preservatives), DET’s, PEG’s,
– Mineral Oils, Propylene Glycol, etc,.
– Sustainable produced
– Non Organic ingredients i.e natural derivatives meet Soil Association standards
– Minimum 70% of the total ingredients must be from organic production.
– A product that only contains a few “key” organic ingredients for example “Organic Argan Oil or Contains Organic Coconut Oil” cannot be called organic unless it meets the minimum 70% amount of Organic ingredients.
Each producer of SKN-RG materials are stringently audited from the purity of the soil – to the seed sown – through to maturity and delivery. Each stage ensures the final product reaches you in the way nature intended. It is a guarantee of absolute quality and purity.