The Soil Association
Purity, purity, purity. It is simply not enough in this world to say a product is organic, vegan or cruelty free. SKN-RG believe substantiated claims are vital and with good reason too as we know first hand that not all products live up to their labels. And so we are proud to be independently audited and certified by:
The list of what we “don’t do” is a very large one and is continually being added too, this is because what we “do” is; care for you and your skin, your environment and, the foot print that we leave.
But we don’t just say it, we qualify and quantify how we do this and our independently audited on-pack logos are your assurance that you are receiving a superior high quality product.
What does it mean to be Soil Association certified?
– No GMO’s (Genetically Modified Ingredients)
– Non Toxic Chemistry i.e no Parabens, Phenoxyethanol
& Ethylhexylglycerin (harsh preservatives), DET’s, PEG’s,
– Mineral Oils, Propylene Glycol, etc,.
– Sustainable produced
– Non Organic ingredients i.e natural derivatives meet Soil Association standards
– Minimum 70% of the total ingredients must be from organic production.
– A product that only contains a few “key” organic ingredients for example “Organic Argan Oil or Contains Organic Coconut Oil” cannot be called organic unless it meets the minimum 70% amount of Organic ingredients.
Each producer of SKN-RG materials are stringently audited from the purity of the soil – to the seed sown – through to maturity and delivery. Each stage ensures the final product reaches you in the way nature intended. It is a guarantee of absolute quality and purity.
The Vegan Society
In today’s world SKN-RG believe that substantiated claims are vital as not all skincare products live up to there labels. Its easy to think that a product would meet the requirements for a person who is Vegan but unless that specific formulation has been checked and audited by experts in the field how can you be sure?
A few years ago SKN-RG became a Vegan Society Approved brand offering a complete range of pure, performance based products we where the first complete Vegan Performance Skincare ranges. But why is being a Vegan product so important. There are so many benefits to incorporating a Vegan lifestyle into your every day routine but SKN-RG’s research identified that “animal by products” are not as effective nor readily absorbed by the skins system than our active botanicals.
Discover what it means to be approved under The Vegan Society
– Free from all animal ingredients and by products inc; honey, beeswax and dairy
– Stands-up for the rights of animals
– Many ingredients can be derived from animal or plant. The Vegan Society assures only plant based animal friendly ingredients are used.
– Ingredients harvested by animals are checked to ensure high living standards.
The Vegan Society avoid exploiting animals for any purpose, with compassion being a key reason why many choose a Vegan lifestyle. SKN-RG choose to be Vegan for clinical reasons, as our research has demonstrated to us that animal by-products in beauty products cannot be processed by the body efficiently.
Want to know more? Visit The Vegan Society website now and discover the complete range of SKN-RG Vegan Products
Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free
What does it mean to be Leaping Bunny Standard Cruelty free?
The on pack logo signifies that no animal testing has been conducted at any stage of: product formulation, production processes, raw ingredient sourcing or the product.
While some items say they are cruelty-free, those claims may only refer to the finished product. The Leaping Bunny logo assures you that the product has not been tested on animals at any part of its creation or contains animal products in the raw ingredients through to the finished product by SKN-RG or any of its suppliers of raw materials.
Discover more about when we became certified and what it means to SKN-RG to be certified Cruelty Free with the Leaping Bunny
Did you know that SKN-RG is also certified Vegan and Organic?